[vtkusers] Points selection problem.

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 10 07:57:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a geometry that is divided in several blocks of unstructuredGrid. Each block share the same global vtkPoints array. This is because, I need to move some points of the geometry and there is points that are shared by several blocks.
My main problem is when I want to select by frustum some points of a block that is visible (the othets are invisibles). The frustum selection return me all the points of the global vtkPoints that are in the frustum. But, I only want the points that make my block (that are use by cells). For the moment, I have no idea of doing this. I have look at vtkSelectVisibles Points but it works using Z buffer and it only visibles points.

Any idea would be welcome.

Thank you.