[vtkusers] Fixing triad in vtkCubeAxesActor?

Artem Babayan artem.paraview at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:35:38 EDT 2011

Dear Aashish,

Thank you for your reply.

I had a look at the source code myself --

vtkCubeAxesActor::DetermineRenderAxes

decides which axes to be rendered based on the flymode.

I have tried to inherit from vtkCubeAxesActor to gain access to XAxes,
YAxes and ZAxes fields and set AxisVisibilityOff() for some of them
but this did not have any effect.

Best wishes
Artem