[vtkusers] Help about refreshing of vtk window

Rong Xu xurong1981 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 07:34:38 EDT 2011

Hi:

I am a new man in using VTK library, and I want to realize refreshing the
VTK windows when I change the opacity value of the object shown in VTK
windows. Does anybody have experience about refreshing of VTK windows? Could
you please tell me how to refreshing the Object shown in VTK windows
efficiently when I change the attribute of the object, such as the value of
opacity?

I will appreciate your advice ! Thank you!

--

Best Regards!

Rong Xu,  Ph.D Student
Ohya Lab
Graduate School of Global Information and Telecommunication
Studies (GITS), Waseda University
1-6-1 Nishi Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan (¨“169-8050)

Tel:          +81-80-4208-1207
E-mail:     xurong1981 at gmail.com
               xurong at fuji.waseda.jp