[vtkusers] Crashes in Java wrapped vtk on linux because of xcb problems

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Nov 30 10:57:24 EST 2011

Hi Luke,

I agree with you, I was not necessarily talking about LWJGL but mostly
anything that could help (such as changes in
vtkGenericOpenGLRenderWindow) and anything else that could improve
vtkPanel.
And your LWJGLVTKPanel could also become an alternative to vtkPanel if
it became meaningful.

I didn't check your changes, but if they are reasonable they could
make there way into proper VTK.

Seb