[vtkusers] intersecting surfaces with volumes

arvind bharathi arvind3008 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:48:02 EST 2011

Hello

I am a new user to VTK. I have a rather specific requirement - a 3D volume
regular block mesh intersects with a surface triangular mesh. I need to
find the points of intersection of the surface mesh with the volume mesh. I
am aware of algorithms to do this. However, I was wondering if such a
functionality exists already in VTK and if so which?,

There are a couple of very old threads (2003) that discuss this problem,
but I was not able to find anything recent that addresses my issue.

Thank you in advance
Arvind