[vtkusers] Spline Source and python script

Ian Leslie lesl4685 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Nov 26 02:04:28 EST 2011

Hi,   I saw your post on getting the spline function to work in the pyhthon shell within ParaView on the vtk.org users mailing list and was wondering if you would be willing to share your solution with me.  I wasn't able to implement the suggested solution based on the post alone http://markmail.org/search/list:paraview?q=SplineSource+and+python+script#query:list%3Aparaview%20SplineSource%20and%20python%20script+page:1+mid:hhzkv5vj33zv6hky+state:results Thanks,

Ian