[vtkusers] reference on vtkProp

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 23 10:01:42 EST 2011

Hi,

 I have a vtkAssembly where I put many vtkProp3d with addPart(vtkProp3d *).

Later, I call Delete() on the vtkProp3d, but because I have a reference on
it, I have to call removePart(vtkProp3d *) before to remove one reference on
it. In this case that work, destructor of the vtrkProp3d is called.

My problem come when I move the assembly with the interactorTrackBallActor
before doing all of the process that I describe upper.

the vtkProp3d is in the assembly, I move the assembly that impact the
vtkProp3d position (on the renderer). When I remove from the assembly the
vtkProp3d the position on the renderer of it come back to its last position
(that is logic)
But If now, I try to call the Delete Method of the vtkProp3d, then the
desctructor is not call because there is still more than one reference on it
!!

Maybe there is a reference on the vtkProp3d that is create when I move the
assembly but I just don't know where...