[vtkusers] override resetCamera of vtkRenderer

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:55:40 EST 2011

Which class/function is calling it?
find if it can be overwritten.

If not it might be easier to subclass vtkProp subclasses you are using
so that they return bounds you need on GetBounds().
 ( which is virtual  and will be working, cause resetCamera calls
computeVisiblePropBounds and you may control what bounds should be
taken into account in specific conditions.)

Regards,
Alex