[vtkusers] problems rendering concave polygon

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sun Nov 20 02:30:43 EST 2011

You can't render concave polygons like that. Internally, GL_POLYGON is used
to render them and that doesn't work for concave polygons. You'll need to
tesselate them. Use vtkPolygon::Triangulate to do a ear cut triangulation
and if that fails, use vtkDelaunay2D after generating sample points inside
the loop.

--
karthik