[vtkusers] vtkActor2D visibility issue

sahil6786 sahil6786 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 07:20:12 EST 2011

When I render initially, im setting an actors visibility to OFF. But on the
click of a button in the application, I want to set the visibility to true.
This is my requirement.
But in my I case the actor doesnt get visible even if I set the visibility
to TRUE. But it will be shown, if i move the cursor over the render
window.(I have also handled mouse move event and there im again rendering.
In this case I dont kow what to do). Please help.