[vtkusers] vtkDataArray to C Array problem

Frable zemitis.janis at inbox.lv
Fri Nov 18 09:58:23 EST 2011

hmm....
It's getting more weird every minute. I cropped down the dataset in
paraview, so I can search for some similarities more effectively and thus
find the error.
Well...the interesting this is, I have managed to import the right thing
now. The bad news is the correct visualization is only achieved at the 3rd
consecutive import.(In other words, you import the same thing 3 times in a
row, and with each time smth. more appears whilst being completely correct
after the 3rd import)
Checking if I have some uninitialized variables now...but so far no luck...