[vtkusers] override resetCamera of vtkRenderer

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 18 03:42:04 EST 2011

Ok, I noticed they are other methosd but they are no virtual too.

I want to override it because  to split the boundingbox boundaries from
clipping planes.
I want to add a grid that represent X plane and to no take it account for
the bounding box control, but only for clipping plane process.
I know clipping plane are process at every reset camera functions of the
bounding box.

You see that I want to do ?

with the method SetUseBounds(false) of my actor associated with the
vtkPlaneSource, my camera is put as i want, and i can see the grid, but the
clipping plane process by resetCamera(double bound[]) clip a great part of
my plane.

So I want to override resetCamera to add a boolean that if I use grid, I use
my own bounding box and if not, I use the classical boundingBox process.