[vtkusers] vtkImageSlice and the modified vtkInteractorStyleImage classes

Concetta Piazzese aliens30586 at hotmail.it
Thu Nov 17 15:34:06 EST 2011

Thank you David. I've downloaded and compiled VTK git master with no problem! Thank you so much!

From: david.gobbi at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:38:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] vtkImageSlice and the modified vtkInteractorStyleImage classes
To: aliens30586 at hotmail.it
CC: vtkusers at vtk.org

Hi Concetta,
For now, the only way to use those classes is to download and compile theVTK git master (see instructions on the VTK download page).  It is not possibleto compile vtkImageSlice with any of the current VTK releases, it can only be

compiled with the git version of VTK.
 - David

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:21 AM, Concetta Piazzese <aliens30586 at hotmail.it> wrote:

Dear Members,
where can I find the new vtkImageSlice and the modified vtkInteractorStyleImage classes?
thank you