[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper - More information

walmor godoi wfisico at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 16 07:54:41 EST 2011

Hello vtkusers,

I have 3 cards with CUDA support on my computer GEFORCE 580 (512 cores each).

I wonder if possible in some function of vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper has been clustered.

In volumeMapper.SetMaxMemoryFraction(1), the question arises'm using memory cards of all three? How do I clustered?
Where I can find more information about the vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper?

I use the following code (in C # ActiViz.NET/ VS 2010 / windows 7)

/ / VTKGPU Raycaster
vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper volumeMapper vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper.New = ();
volumeMapper.SetBlendModeToComposite ();
/ / volumeMapper.SetBlendModeToMaximumIntensity ();
volumeMapper.SetMaxMemoryFraction (1);
volumeMapper.SetInput ((vtkImageData) imData);

Thanks

Walmor Cardoso Godoi, M. Sc.
Curitiba - Paraná - Brasil
Blog: http://walmorgodoi.blogspot.com