[vtkusers] picking and logo widget co-existing?

Elvis Chen elvis.chen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:19:52 EST 2011

hi all,

I have an application with a logo widget and a vtkPropPicker as
demonstrated by the following 2 examples:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/LogoWidget
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/Picking

Both use vtkRenderWindowInteractor and seemed to conflict with each other.
 Which ever gets initialized later, it doesn't work.  That is, if I have
the picker initialized before the logowidget, the logowidget doesn't show
up in the renderer; if the logowidget is initialized before the picker, I
lose the picking functionality.

My application is based on the 2 vtk examples; any idea of they can
co-exist together?

thanks,