[vtkusers] Convert points to polydata, etc

Ted Kord teddy.kord at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:14:17 EST 2011

Hi

I've a dataset of structured points where each point represents or should
represent a voxel. Some points are air and have a value of 0 while all the
nonzeroes are actual geometry. I'd like to convert this dataset (just the
nonzeroes) to polydata or structured grid format with hexahedrons
preferably. I've been unable to use Paraview to save it in an appropriate
format and I've not come across any examples on the vtk site.

I'd appreciate any help on doing this.

Thanks

--
Theodore K