[vtkusers] Toggle surface/wireframe programatically

totte_karlsson totte at dunescientific.com
Thu Nov 10 19:52:25 EST 2011

Thanks for the tip.
However, the example don't show how to switch between solid/wireframe mode
in an already created 'scene'.

Is there not a way to access the same function in the vtk framework that is
invoked when pressing 's' or 'w' in a renderwindow?

I guess I can manually iterate trough each actor and set its property to
Wireframe/solid, but that logic should already be available somewhere, since
pressing 'w' and 's' works out of the box? Or?

-totte