[vtkusers] Problems with vtkScalarsToColors & QVTKWidget in vtk5.8.0

al.gry al.gry at web.de
Wed Nov 9 03:56:03 EST 2011

Hi all,
I updated my vtk to 5.8.0 few days ago. When I'm trying to start my Qt/VTK
application I get error
"?SetVectorSize at vtkScalarsToColors@@UEAAXH at Z" couldn't be found in DLL
"vtkCommon.dll"

The second problem. I'm trying to compile the same code in release mode and
get
 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual bool __cdecl
QVTKWidget::paintCachedImage(void)" (?paintCachedImage at QVTKWidget@@MEAA_NXZ)
I'm sure that QVTK.lib is linked

I can compile and run the same code with 5.6.1 and git checkout from
11.08.2011
I'm using win7 64bit, qt 4.7.3 and 4.7.4