[vtkusers] vtkLookupTable GetColor problem

Hikaruchan Sandra.Schroetter.fl at ait.ac.at
Fri Nov 4 04:56:22 EDT 2011

I solved the problem. I build my vtklookuptable with SetTableValue(), and now
I build the lookuptable again and setting the TableValues again in my
updatefunction where the data is changed. But I do not understand why I have
to build the lookuptable and set the tablevalues again.

I thought, ok i build the lookuptable once in the initfunction and can then
use it later to map scalar values through it (as I wanted to do in my
updatefunction). Can someone explain, why I have to build the lookuptable
again and set the tablevalues again?

I think I have missunderstood some of the basic concept of the lookuptables
in VTK. I would be glad if someone could explain it to me.

Dear

Hikaruchan