[vtkusers] ( Help )How to get minimum bounding box

老猫 872996403 at qq.com
Thu Nov 3 22:22:51 EDT 2011

Hello!

 I've got some 3D points.Now I want to get the minimum bounding box.
 There is a function in actor called actor.GetBounds().
 My Problem is:
 it just can get AABB bounding box.What I want is an OBB bounding box.The cuboid's edges are not parallel to
 axis of coordinates.So I can get the minimum bounding box.
 Is there any function or class can solve this problem?Get the OBB bounding box is very important for me to solve the following problem.

 Best wishes!
 Thank you.