[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow progress event

Sean Larkin sean.larkin at lickenbrocktech.com
Tue May 31 15:26:44 EDT 2011

I tested the StartEvent and it works fine.  When I call the Render() method
the start function that I set is entered as expected.  I then checked to
make sure that my RenderEvt was being registered and it was.  For some
reason the ProgressEvt is never fired, thus my function is never called.
Could this have something to do with using Activiz.NET?