[vtkusers] How to render the contours of a binary image?

Thomas Kilgus t.kilgus at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue May 31 08:57:41 EDT 2011

Hi Dominik,

the documentation of vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes tells me that I should use
vtkMarchingSquares for 2D image slices (which i have in my case).
vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes is not applicable for data with dimension != 3.
If I use vtkMarchingSquares instead the following message occurs:
"vtkPainterPolyDataMapper: Mapper has no input" and my image is still
completely rendered in one color.

regards
thomas