[vtkusers] Please help VTK: Letters of Support needed

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue May 31 08:35:14 EDT 2011

Hi Dženan-

Since this is an NIH grant, we are trying to get 20 formal letters of
support (meaning we ask respected and/or influential academics and
researchers from organizations that are engaged in medical innovation) and
another 20 informal letters from the VTK community. We are on track to have
20+ formal letters, and at last count I see 16 informal letters. A few more
informal letters would make me very happy :-)

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065