[vtkusers] add a vertex attrib

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Tue May 31 04:37:55 EDT 2011

Ok, I founded an old post talking about that what I want:

Key line is to use vtkOpenGlShaderVariable and mode particulary the method
SetFieldMapping("temperature, "scalars", POINT_DATA) (for example).
But now, in this way, that is not possible.
The method of vtkPolyDataMapper is good for me :
MapDataArrayToVertexAttribute (const char *vertexAttributeName, const char
*dataArrayName, int fieldAssociation, int componentno=-1)

I want something like that, but when I add the vertexAttributeName into my
shader. that is not enough for working.

I'm still looking for an answer !