[vtkusers] show celldata on vtkImagePlaneWidget

Putte, T.B. (Tom) van der tom.vanderputte at tno.nl
Fri May 27 11:27:23 EDT 2011

Hi Dean,

The LUT is defined like this:

vtkLookupTable lut = new vtkLookupTable();
lut.SetTableRange(0, 7);
lut.SetNumberOfTableValues(8);
lut.Build();

lut.SetTableValue(0, 0, 0, 0.498039, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(1, 0.458824, 0.227451, 0, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(2, 0.772549, 0.384314, 0, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(3, 0.666667, 0.666667, 0, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(4, 0, 0.666667, 0, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(5, 0.333333, 1, 0, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(6, 1, 0.666667, 0, 0.75);
lut.SetTableValue(7, 1, 1, 0, 0.75);

However, not defining a lut has the same effect with respect to the implicitPlaneWidget, the only thing that changes is the color of the wireframe.

The results in ParaView I get simply through the GUI, not by typing in any code. I sit possible to get a view of the code behind the pipeline that I put together through the GUI?

Cheers, Tom