[vtkusers] Wrong documentation or wrong code for vtkAxisActor2D?

Jafari, Kourosh kjafari at rad.hfh.edu
Wed May 25 23:18:31 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I have posted this question but have not received any response. I highly appreciate it if someone answers this question.

The documentation of vtkAxisActor2D shows that this class has a method called SetRulerDistance which is exactly what I need in my code. In the compilation stage, the method SetRulerDistance is not recognized. I am using vtk-5.6.0 but I think vtk-5.6.1 should have the same problem. Is this method deleted in the newer versions?

Thanks,
Kourosh