[vtkusers] Texture mapping a cube

sudhanshu gupta sudhanshugupta2511 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:14:26 EDT 2011

Hi

I have tried to texture map a cube using texture mapping of plane .In that
file vtkTextureMapToPlane.h there is SetOrigin,SetPoint1,SetPoint2. I dont
understand how they are set by us.
I tried to set them as simple coordinates I was not getting what i meant to
be.
like I take default cube of size x=1,y=1,z=1. and I tried to use
vtkTextureMapToPlane by defining point1(0,0,0),point2(1,1,0) origin
(0.5,0.5,0) but it was mapping the image on all over the cube scaling it.

tell me if there is any way I can remove that.

Thank you

Sudhanshu