[vtkusers] Failed to open TCL files with vtk.exe

John Anaia john.anaia at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:42:55 EDT 2011

I compiled vtk 5.6.1 with WRAP_TCL in msvc 2008 Pro x64 on Vista x64
Business without any error messages. All c++ examples and tests worked fine.
I can run TCL scripts from command prompt with a command like "vtk
cubeAxes.tcl. However, I had two TCL related problems:

1) Double clicking a TCL script produced "can't find package vtk" error.
2) Right click a TCL script and choose Open With vtk.exe. This approach
would never associate TCL with vtk.exe that seems un-accessible this way.

Do I miss any setup steps here?

Thank you.
John