[vtkusers] WARNING

sudhanshu gupta sudhanshugupta2511 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 03:15:29 EDT 2011

HI

I am using these header files.
#include "vtkArrowSource.h"
#include "vtkPolyDataMapper.h"
#include "vtkActor.h"
#include "vtkRenderer.h"
#include "vtkRenderWindow.h"
#include "vtkRenderWindowInteractor.h"
#include "vtkProperty.h"
#include "vtkCamera.h"
#include "vtkSmartPointer.h"

wARNING:
Scanning dependencies of target ARROW
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/ARROW.dir/Pencil.cxx.o
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.4/backward/strstream:47,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Common/vtkIOStream.h:112,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Common/vtkSystemIncludes.h:40,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Common/vtkIndent.h:24,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Common/vtkObjectBase.h:43,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Common/vtkObject.h:41,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Filtering/vtkAlgorithm.h:32,
                 from
/home/sudhanshu/VTK/Filtering/vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.h:37,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/VTK/Graphics/vtkArrowSource.h:27,
                 from /home/sudhanshu/Pencil/Pencil.cxx:1:
/usr/include/c++/4.4/backward/backward_warning.h:28: warning: #warning This
file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which may be
removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a non-deprecated
interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a listing of
replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file backward_warning.h. To
disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
Linking CXX executable ARROW
[100%] Built target ARROW

 i am getting this warning I don't know why can any one tell me how can i
remove it....

Sudhanshu Gupta