[vtkusers] growing RAM memory

G G greenlander1986 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 06:32:29 EDT 2011

I am trying now. In VTK examples Examples\GUI\Qt\Events is in global scope
only vtkRenderer... I have tried according this, but it crash in
        cout<<"bla"<<endl;
        ren = NULL;
        ren->SetBackground(1,1,1);
        ren->AddActor(actor);
        widget->GetRenderWindow()->AddRenderer(ren);
        cout<<"ups"<<endl;
"bla" is written, but "ups" not. I have in all important method
vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderer> ren

inicialization I do only ones, it is problem?