[vtkusers] undefined reference to `vtkOSOpenGLRenderWindow::New()

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Fri May 20 08:07:05 EDT 2011

On 05/20/2011 07:41 AM, Dominik Szczerba wrote:
> I further looked into the problem and I see that cmake is stubborn on
> this variable: VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA. It always switches it back on,
> even if I set it to off. I do have my nvidia driver under
> /usr/lib32/nvidia-current/libGL.so which I pass as OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY.
> But it still seems unable to find it. Any ideas?

Gaaa not enough nervous in caffeine system. I basically ignored
the second half of your e-mail.

"/usr/lib32"  you said you were on 64 bit Ubuntu the linker may
not be able to use this as the rest of the app. will be 64 bit
unless you're cross compiling.  Does "-m 32" in CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
and CMAKE_C_FLAGS do this?