[vtkusers] displaying imagedata

h0ppel h0ppel at web.de
Fri May 20 08:07:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I create an image with:

vtkImageData myImage = new vtkImageData();
            myImage.SetDimensions(1392, 1040, 1);
            myImage.SetSpacing(1, 1, 1);
            myImage.SetOrigin(0, 0, 0);
            myImage.SetNumberOfScalarComponents(1);
            myImage.SetScalarTypeToFloat();
            myImage.AllocateScalars();
            myImage.GetPointData().SetScalars(vtkArray);

vtk is an array of grayscale values...

when I put my imagedata into the viewer, I see the correct window,
but how can I render the image in a renderwindo, with the correct pixel
color

when I put my imagedata first in contourfilter
I only see a blue layer but not the correct image?!
is there an other filter for creating an image from my imagedata?

thanks