[vtkusers] How to make CMakeLists.txt

Liam Kurmos quantum.leaf at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:10:15 EDT 2011

put in there any libraries that the executable needs to be built. If
the library file name is libABC.so etc put ANC there.
You will probably need vtkRendering and probably vtkWidgets.

I'm not sure if there's a comprehensive way to find out what libraries
you need to build an executable are, but you can tell from the error
message you wil get if you dont have a library.

Liam