[vtkusers] ExodusII problem or bug?? Please help

Davood Ansari david.ansari at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:41:40 EDT 2011

Dear Dear All

There is an issue reading 9-node bi-quadratic quads from Exodus to vtk
through vtk's exodus reader.
Currently, 9-node quads are loaded into vtk as 8-node quads.

I do not seem to be able to find/understand the particular part of the vtk
code that translates the nodal information from Exodus to VTK.
I will need more help to be able to fix the bug!

Can anybody help please?

Thankfully
Davood

--