[vtkusers] Increase space between images (vtkImageData)

Cuong Nguyen cuong.nguyen111 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:11:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am working on video visualization, I am trying to render a video into a 3D
object. So basically the object will have a form of a cube, with multiple
frames from the video stack up in the z dimension. I used fixed point ray
cast GPU volume rendering technique.

For analysis purpose, I want to increase the distance between consecutive
frames (the z dimension). I tried using vtkImageResample to do this, but the
result is not what I wanted, I could not see the space between each images.
So I think this is not the right method to do this.

My input is a .vti file, I use vtkBMPReader to read BMP images extracted
from the video and append them together using vtkImageAppend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Cuong