[vtkusers] Information

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:25:03 EDT 2011

Well I suggest you to install from the official repositories because the
packages there are proven and we know they work properly and are stable, but
if you want to be in fashion using the latest of the latest then is very
probable you'll have bugs, so you must be able to debug by yourself those
errors and also be skillful using bash commands.

Unfortunately my experience is not enough for can help you with the
selection you made. Good luck with it and I hope someone can help you.

Regards:
Aradnix