[vtkusers] Representing discontinuity among fields with shared edge (Python+VTK. Multiplatform.)

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:14:20 EDT 2011

Hi all,

we are developing a multiplatform software with Python+VTK and we obtain
different visualization on Ubuntu and Windows.
Now we are trying to represent 2 different surfaces (and their associated
fields) with a shared edge . These fields have different values on the
surfaces, so it has to have a jump (discontinuous values) on the shared
edge.
We see this jump on Ubuntu but not on Windows. It seems Windows misses the
values of the field belonging to the second surface on the shared edge.
How can we fix this problem to have the jump on windows?

Thank you in advance.