[vtkusers] VTKPolyData Boolean Operators

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri May 13 09:31:26 EDT 2011

Sebastien, et al.,

This is somewhat redundant from the automatic post sent to the list
from the VTK Journal already, but I'd like to point you to our
contribution towards boolean operations on surfaces:
http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3262

I'm sure there are bugs and places where I've made the code too
complicated, but in my testing it seems to work fairly well.

Thanks,
Cory