[vtkusers] Mirroring the scene

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu May 12 12:00:42 EDT 2011

You could do that.. too I am wondering if it is not really a normal
issue...but more like light transformation issue.

Are you using default renderer light?

Also can you make sure that lights you are using are scene lights? (if
not then you can set the light type to scene light using
void vtkLight::SetLightTypeToSceneLight	() )

Regards,
Aashish