[vtkusers] vtkTensorGlyph giving problems on scaling/parallel processing

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:57:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

The problem is that vtkTensorGlyph does not override
RequestUpdateExtent, where it should request piece 0 of 1 on the source.
I recently filed a bug report about this with a patch that fixes this.
but warning the patch has another change which I'm not sure is correct
or not. I will post a question about that shortly.

Burlen