[vtkusers] Intersecting meshes

Laurent l.paul at uclouvain.be
Wed May 11 08:05:10 EDT 2011

Hey guy, I'm not a developper neither...
But read the specific forum on sourceforge and the mailing list, you'll
find tons of info about how to get it compile and install it.
Since I work under windows 64, it is even more difficult and radically
different from you.

Good luck.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gts/files/gts/0.7.0/