[vtkusers] How to add a picture to only one face of a cube?

Kevin Lin cqqlin at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:37:38 EDT 2011

Hi, I am new to vtk. Could any one give me some information on how to add a
picture or texture to only one face of a cube?

I tried to use a vtkTextureMapToPlane to control the texture on a cube. But
the result is both the front and back faces of the cube are textured. Is
there any way I can put the image on just one face of the cube? (I want to
present something like a refrigerator with a cube and picture)

Thanks in advance,
Kevin Lin
2011-05-10