[vtkusers] boolean operations

ederhazael ederhazael at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 11:33:07 EDT 2011

Hi, I am trying to install the example "vtkSurfaceBooleanOperations", I am
using CMake, Visual Studio 2010 and Windows XP, but I have a problem when I
want compile GTS librarys

I guess that the problem is when I run the CMake and It generate a error
because can not found the "MAKE.EXE" and "TAR.EXE", I do not know what is
this. I guess that "TAR.EXE" is a program for decompress and I put the
adress of WinRar, but I do not know about "MAKE.EXE"

If I dont put nothing, the project builds, but the librarys never are build.

Please help me

Thanks