[vtkusers] about HDF5 with vtk

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:22:36 EDT 2011

hi folks, a may be dummy couple of questions.

1- how can I use the parallel infrastructure of vtk with python, for
example, read a big dicom serie in a process (that could be in the
local machine or remote one) and send the data read to another process
(the same, could be a local or remote process)
2- how vtk infrastructure use HDF5 and how can I take advantage of it?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica

Recuerda: El arca de Noe fue construida por aficionados, el titanic
por profesionales