[vtkusers] CMake error as the PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT option is ON

Rockydut Rockydut at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:52:45 EDT 2011

I config the Paraview 3.10.1 in Visual studio 10.0 with the following
PARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI  OFF
VTK_USE_QT  OFF
PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT ON

And then the CMake remind me that "Error in generation process, project
files may be invalid".
And the output in CMake list that:
CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "ParaViewTargets" ...) includes target
"vtkPVServerCommon" which requires target "vtkHybridCS" that is not in the
export set.
CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "ParaViewTargets" ...) includes target
"vtkPVServerCommon" which requires target "vtkInfovisCS" that is not in the
export set.
CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "ParaViewTargets" ...) includes target
"vtkPVFilters" which requires target "vtkPVServerCommonCS" that is not in
the export set.
CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "ParaViewTargets" ...) includes target
"vtkPVServerManager" which requires target
CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "ParaViewTargets" ...) includes target
"vtkPVServerManager" which requires target "vtkXdmfCS" that is not in the
export set.

As I set the PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT to "OFF", there is on error.
Anyone can help me?