[vtkusers] vtkThinPlateSplineTransform propogation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:26:46 EDT 2011

Hi Dean,

Since your points are evenly spaced and one of your surfaces is
flat, you might be better off with the vtkGridTransform.  It is much
faster, it does not slow down as you add more points, and it should
be well-behaved over all of 3D space even if contains control points
mapping just a single straight line to a single contour.

 - David