[vtkusers] vtkcontourwidget + vtkimageviewer2 + qvtkwidget

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:13:46 EDT 2011

> Was my question unclear?

No. But you are asking us to do work for you.

> Do I need to provide more information?  I don't
> know what I'm doing wrong.

If no one posts a working example why don't you post a minimal example
of what you have that does not work?

I have vtkcontourwidget + qvtkwidget working together but I am not
using vtkimageviewer2. I create the render window, actors, interactors
and setup the W / L myself. It would be way too much work for me to
post what I have in a reasonable form since I have this in a > 75
thousand line LungCT program that depends on a few other libraries
that I have developed.

I can however point you to the example that I used to help me get the
contour widget working for me.

http://www.nitrc.org/scm/?group_id=141

Look at the BRAINSTracerQT code.

John