[vtkusers] Polyhedron with concave faces?

Orhun Birsoy orhunbirsoy at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:58:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to generate a vtkPolyhedron with concave faces, but the output
isn't correct. Is it possible to have concave faces with vtkPolyhedron?

Note that I was able to get the 'correct' output by using vtkPolyData and
vtkTraingleFilter but, for my purposes that doesn't quite work either
because vtkTraingleFilter introduces visible edges that the original object
doesn't have. I need vtkProperty's EdgeVisibilityOn to show only original
edges of the object.

Thanks.

--
Orhun Birsoy