[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxesActor2D and viewports

runel_krone at juno.com runel_krone at juno.com
Wed Mar 30 12:40:04 EDT 2011

I am doing volume rendering in a single render window (qt render window). I have split the the window into three viewports. m_renderer1->SetViewport(.25, 0, 1, .65);
m_renderer2->SetViewport(0, 0, .25, 1);
m_renderer3->SetViewport(.25, .65, 1, 1); the object in m_renderer1 has a vtkCubeAxesActor2D that outlines the volume object. When you rotate the volume object the volume follows the viewport definitions, but the AxesActor draws into the other two viewports. Is this a known issue and is there a way to fix this? I am not sure where to look for or report bugs. Thanks
Obama Urges Refinance
If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Obama's Refi Programs
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d935d19ec1e646b330st02vuc