[vtkusers] Extracting surface from point sampling

Sundaresan R sundaresan.r at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:24:17 EDT 2011

Thanks Jerome, I used contour filter and I see only few discontinuous
triangles probably owing to lower sampling.
Still, the number of triangles is much lesser compared to number of points
with the isovalue.
Does it do piecewise like in Marching cubes?

How to get a continuous surface?  All the points in the input have the exact
isovalue.

Thanks,
Sundar